A high quality true atomizer, with no fragile glass parts and no tubing to clean, and no water or plastic to come in contact with your essential oils. Nebulizes undiluted essential oils without heat or water (cold diffusion technology), maximizing the therapeutic benefit with a micro-fine essential oil vapor. Because nebulizers use undiluted oils, you do not need to run it near as long as an ultrasonic. If you are usig the Aroma-Ace for MOLD REMEDIATION, running the unit on HIGH continuously the Aroma-Ace diffuses approx. 20-24 ml with a 24 hr. time frame.
The built-in timers and power output control features allows for flexible control and ease of use. The intermittent timer features are simple and an important feature. It comes with two 15 ml. empty bottles for you to place your favorite essential oil blend or essential oil of choice in. Should you decide to change oils, just detach the bottle you were using, and quickly attach the new one, without having to empty out the reservoir as with other diffusers.
This is essential oil aromatherapy at its best, with atomizing technology that disperses micro-fine vapors throughout the room. It will cover up to 800 sq. feet. The outside housing of the unit is BPA free. It is light weight at just two and a half pounds, and it comes with a six and a half foot electrical cord. It features a tip resistant base for added stability, and a built in filter to clean the air and keep dust out.
- DO NOT USE 110V VERSION ON A 220V SYSTEM
- For indoor use only
- Do not operate with wet hands
- Keep the unit in an upright position
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Read and follow all cautions and instructions
- Unplug from wall outlet when not in use
- To be serviced by qualified technician only
- Do not use near or around water, shower, sinks, tubs, pools, etc.
- To be used in accordance with local laws and regulations
- Do not use with any substance that may be deemed as harmful
- Never set on a surface that can be damaged by essential oils