- This event has passed.
Yoga Retreat at Ranch Runamuck
August 25 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Yoga Day Retreat at Ranch Runamuck
If you desire a daily yoga and meditation practice, but have yet to build one, join us for a day filled with opportunity and support to create what you need.
- Establish a Daily Practice of Yoga & Meditation
- Learn simple, effective tools to discipline the mind
- Create comfort in your own body
- Build an inherent connection and awareness of all life
- Relax and cool down in the pool
- Enjoy a delicious organic buffet from ranch to table
- Tour organic herbal and floral garden
- Take home the tools you need for your daily practice
Sunday, August 25th, 10:00 am to 4:00pm
Desiree shares the love of yoga and life with animals, to people of all ages in the High Sierra of California. She teaches from the heart and brings joy into her teaching. She offers public classes, workshops, private and corporate classes, and children’s classes. She offers private consultations to create connection with the breath, the land, and animals in your life!
Desiree has a B.A. in Social Work and has studied with and assisted senior teachers. She completed her teacher training in both the Iyengar and Kundaline traditions of yoga and is also a Pilates Instructor. She is certified Yoga instructor and is a level 3 Radiant Child Yoga Teacher. She has over two decades of experience practicing yoga with joy and dedication!
Sponsored by the folks at Herbal Med Rx and Ranch Runamuck.
Class is limited to 10 people , so reserve early.
“Yoga cotta vrtti nirodaha” Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind.